Domestic Electrical Services in Derby
We offer the full range of domestic electrical services in and around Derby, from fitting a single light or power socket to a complete house rewire, we'll be happy to help. We especially love creating and installing low-energy lighting schemes in homes and gardens.
If you're buying or selling a home we'd definitely recommend getting us to provide you with an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) as this is the only way to have a reasonable understanding of the condition of any electrical installation. We are ready to help with any domestic electrical work such as:
- light fitting/switch installation/repair/replacement
- installation or moving of electrical sockets
- full or partial re-wire
- earthing upgrade
- consumer unit/fuse box changing or updating to the latest, safest standard (new Consumer Units are metal, have the latest safety standards and make your home safer as a result)
- lighting schemes - whether in your home or garden lighting schemes can have a huge impact on how well your home works
- outdoor power - garden shed, home office, ponds, hot tubs, summer houses, workshops
Why choose to trust us?
Giving you a great customer experience is our top priority, we have many years of experience, are extremely versatile and have a very keen attention to detail.
We take your safety very seriously and invest heavily to ensure we are fully up to date on all the latest qualifications and procedures. We are NICEIC Approved Contractors, Domestic Installers and have the Trust Mark endorsement from NICEIC as well being Part P certified and a 5 Star rated member of Buy With Confidence the Trading Standards Approved scheme.
Please read some of our recent Facebook reviews on this page.
Also please click on the logos below to be taken to the relevant website and confirm our membership, qualifications and on the "Buy With Confidence" site please check out our many customer reviews.
Our work is covered by NICEIC's Platinum Promise, which is a commitment to you to make sure that installation work is safe and meets the required regulations. The Platinum Promise will protect you should installation work which we have undertaken not meet the required building regulations or installation standards. Click here for more information.